Last year my word was Balance for the New Year. In some aspects, I did find some balance but is still evolving so this year is to develop. I had tried a schedule last year and it didn’t seem to be successful but since I don’t work like I used to, the concept of time was totally lost.
So it has been over three years since I worked full time up north and now need to schedule myself for time management, go figure!
I don’t want my goals to be set in stone but more of an evolving guide. This is for my overall self, personal and professional (I believe I would still call it this).
- Working out daily
- Practice my Spanish daily
- Work on my Crafting N Dabling (this crosses both areas in my life)
- Do some local trips and planning for one larger vacation
- Blogging daily during the week, this is not necessarily posting daily but working on the blogs, projects,
enhanncingand improving the site, etc.
- Work on my Crafting N Dabling
- I would like to do a 30 day of wineries for my blog
- Maybe create some classes online from my Crafts-N-Dabs
I have developed my plans for the year 2019 and as you may have noticed I’m not really discussing resolutions. I really believe goals are more realistic than resolutions, so let the year begin and see how it evolves as the year progresses!
This post links up with other posts from the South of the Border Bloggers’ January Blog Hop. Have a post you’d like to share? Would you like to read other bloggers south of the US border? Click on the link(s) below!